Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Dana's Baby Shower

New at the HARVEYSPOT: Vinay & Dana are expecting!

To celebrate, we decided to host a small traditional Indian style baby shower for Dana at my parents' house after getting the green light from my Mom's oncologist. We invited family members who live close by and a few of my mom's close friends. Jack set up outdoor lights in the backyard for mood lighting and I made sugar cookies for favors. As a gift, I made their son, Ajay, a couple of baby blankets & bibs which I used to decorate a diaper motorcycle in Ajay's honor.








My dad was in charge of ordering the cake for the baby shower at Costco. We decided it would probably be the last cake he would be in charge of ordering. A skateboarder cake for a baby shower?! LoL








No comments:

Post a Comment